Friday 18 November 2011

I'm ovulating!

I just got a call from the fertility clinic. The nurse told me that my blood work this morning showed an LH surge, so I could go ahead and have intercourse. I had a rubella shot this month, so I can't try.


I'm so confused! I never ovulate this early! Despite my fertility monitors peak and my blood work, I don't think that I will ovulate. It's just too early lol.


The nurse told me to come in on Tuesday for an ultrasound to check to make sure that the egg has been released, but I want to go in tomorrow to see how big the follicle is and to see if has been released or not. I have no idea when I'm actually going to ovulate. My temperature spiked today and my ultrasound showed that I didn't ovulate today so I can't go by what fertility friend says. I have been having period cramps this afternoon, and I usually get them after I ovulate. Maybe I ovulated today after my ultrasound.


I'm going to call the ultrasound department to see if I can come in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment