Wednesday 16 November 2011

Cycle Day 11 Ultrasound :(

Yesterday when I went in for my CD10 ultrasound I was really confused. My doctor told me that I would probably ovulate in 2 days. This was confusing because I usually don't ovulate until day 17, so day 12 seemed a bit early to me. Yesterday the doctor said that everything looked normal and all was okay, but today he said something different. He told me that my 1.5cm follicle is still 1.5cm. He said they are supposed to grow every day, and that I will need fertility drugs. He also cancelled tomorrows ultrasound and told me to come back on Friday. The doctor told me that I would most likely ovulate by the weekend, but that's still too early for me usually.


I am again very confused and don't know what's going on. I would like to know why the follicle isn't growing and what kind of fertility drugs I will need. The doctors seem like they are always in a hurry so I can't ask any questions.


Tomorrow we are going into the clinic to give a semen analysis. We figure that maybe if we give the sample at the clinic maybe the numbers will be higher. I'm thinking some died on the trip to the clinic. There was also a tiny bit that didn't get into the cup and the paper that the clinic gave us said that the first drops have the most.


I am making an appointment with my doctor in two weeks to go over all of my test results and talk about treatment. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment