Friday 18 November 2011

Cycle Day 13 Ultrasound and CBFM Peak

I went in for my third ultrasound today and I was so happy when I saw the usual technician. There are six technicians in the clinic and it's a bit weird having people stick things up my vagina. I would be happy if it was always the same technician because I'm very shy.


I didn't get to see my RE today. All of the doctors at the fertility clinic rotate, so I will be seeing different doctors all of the time. I guess I was just lucky that I saw my RE for the first two times. I liked the doctor I saw today, but he didn't give me the same information as Dr. E did. He wouldn't tell me how many follicles I had. All he said was that it doesn't matter because only one matures. He said there's a 1% chance of two maturing without medication.


My mature follicle grew from 1.5cm to 1.8cm in 3 days. This concerns me because I have been reading online that it is supposed to grow .2cm every day. The doctor said that I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. I didn't believe him because I thought my follicle would grow slowly and not release, but when I got home I decided to POAS for my monitor, and to my surprise it got a peak! I'm only on cycle day 13 so this  is a complete shocker! I always get my peak on cycle day 15 or later. I'm so curious to see what happens at tomorrows ultrasound appointment. I also wonder if because I'm ovulating super early this month if maybe my luteal phase will be normal, or if I'll just have a shorter cycle.


I also forgot to mention that I'm ovulating from my right ovary. I think I might always ovulate from my right side because I feel the most discomfort there when I ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment