Tuesday 15 November 2011

Cycle Day 10 Monitoring

I went into the fertility clinic today to get my cycle day 10 ultrasound and blood work.


I had three follicles, or eggs?. The doctor said they were eggs. They measured 1, 1.2 and 1.5. The doctor said that once it gets to 2 I will ovulate. He said that would be by Thursday which would be cycle day 12! I never ovulate that early. I always ovulate around cycle day 17, so I'm kind of confused.


I have to go back every day this week. I wonder if there will be anymore follicles. I wonder if I really will ovulate on cycle day 12. This is all so confusing. I guess I will understand it more as time goes on.

2 comments:

  1. Those are good sizes for CD10! Good luck this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I went back and there is no change in size and one of the follicles isn't there anymore. The doctor said they should grow everyday, so he said he would put me on fertility drugs. He didn't say what type because he was in a hurry, but I see him in 2 weeks to go through all of my results from tests and to set up a treatment plan.

    ReplyDelete