Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Last night DH went to the IVF information session. It lasted for about 2 hours and covered basically everything I knew already. They fed us sandwiches and tarts.  I have an appointment with a nurse next week to go over everything. At the end of May I'm going to see my doctor to talk about it. I think my body needs a break from all the medications I have been taking, so we probably won't start IVF for a couple of months. I got my chart the other day, but our original blood work and some of our sperm wash numbers were missing. I found it quite odd that on cycle day 3 they told me that my ultrasound looked great and I was good to continue my cycle, however, my chart says that I have a complicated cyst. I have also discovered that my TSH and prolactin is usually always too high every cycle, but yet no one has brought this up with me. I remember someone who had a short luteal phase with high prolactin, her doctor prescribed her something and shortly after that she got pregnant. Maybe they don't see it as a problem since sometimes it's normal? I hope that I'm worried about nothing and DH is the one who's the problem. If he's the problem, there's a better chance that IVF will work. After taking vitamins his concentration has improved, but his motility is under 50% and his morphology is under 4%. My doctor thinks he's the problem and IVF will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment