Friday 19 October 2012

My tests were crap, i'm out!

The lines kept getting lighter and now there are no lines to look at. Well, there may have been something very faint on this mornings dollar store test but it had to be an EVAP because this afternoon I took an FRER and it was a BFMFN. I took one progesterone this morning, but now I'm stopping. I want my period to come and be over with. 

I think I'm done. I can't stand feeling this way anymore. I do nothing but cry and I'm always sad. I get excruciating period cramps that are unbearable. I think it's time to go back on BC and get rid of my stupid periods. If 3 IUIs haven't worked, then nothing will. I'm infertile and there's nothing I can do about it, but be sad. I usually call the fertility clinic on day 1, but I don't think I will this month. What's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment