Sunday 7 October 2012

My IUI hurt this morning

This morning when I had my IUI I just wanted to scream. The doctor said that the pain was probably because the sperm hit the top of my uterus. I know what type of pain she's talking about it and what I experienced today was not that. I'm thinking it may be because of Femara. I find it dries me out down there.

DH's post was sperm count was 7.8 million. 39 million/mL and 40% motile. Out of all 5 IUIs this one has been the second best. I know it only takes one swimmer to do the trick, but I can't help to wonder why his is low compared to others who I have seen online. The doctor who did the IUI today said that it was fine and I shouldn't compare us to others because it's like comparing height but the hypochondriac inside of me is saying that it's a severe problem.

Fingers crossed that this will work. I doubt it will. It hasn't worked before so why would it work now? Next cycle we are doing Gonal-F again. If next cycle doesn't work we are going to see our doctor and ask him what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment