Tuesday 16 October 2012

I saw another line with FMU....

And this time the line is actually darker! I don't know what to think. Getting pregnant just seems like it's too good to be true. It feels like my odds of winning the lottery are better than having a baby. Anyways, I couldn't help myself and tested again with a test from dollarama. My test was taken at 7am. My temperature also went back up. Weird things have been happening this cycle so I'm really wondering, but it couldn't be possible it just couldn't be. There's no way. Me pregnant? HAHHA YEAH RIGHT!

Here's the picture, and I know it's probably not real. I just want it so badly that I'm seeing things.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3 comments:

  1. Saw your post on FF and I didn't see the line in that photo, but I do see a very faint line in the pic today! :) You are still super early, but hoping that line keeps getting darker for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy :)

    I'm thinking they are EVAPS because I took an FRER and there wasn't a line. I did see a line when I opened the case, but I don't think it was real. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl..don't give up just yet. I see your temp went up again today (Wed)..very good sign! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete