Monday 8 October 2012

I ovulated at least 2 eggs on Femara/Letrozole.

I went in for my CD14 ultrasound this morning, and I ovulated at least two eggs. I totally didn't expect to ovulate more than one follicle on Femara, and I definitely didn't expect to ovulate more than one egg without getting the HCG trigger. This answered my question about ovulating more than one egg without the HCG trigger. I thought that without it there was no chance of ovulating more than one, but I was wrong. I told the doctor that I didn't think one could ovulate more than one on Femara and she said that it's not common but sometimes on higher dosages you do. I am on a high dose, but I was on a high dose last cycle and I only had one mature follicle. This time I had 3 and ovulated at least 2. I'm supposed to go back for a blood pregnancy test on the 22nd of October, but I doubt I will make it until then. I will be 15dpo and will only go to get a blood test if an FRER comes back positive. I'm going to start progesterone tonight and will be taking 3 a day making it 600mg a day. I'm not looking forward to it because they are gross and disgusting. I hate peeing bubbles lol. I'm not confident that this cycle will work, but weirder things have happened I guess.

Oh, and I almost forgot. My lining today was 10mm. It's growing, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment