Friday 5 October 2012

CD11 monitoring update...3 good follicles on Femara/Letrozole

I was under the impression that Femara wasn't supposed to give you more than one mature follicle, but I was wrong. After looking it up, I have discovered that lots of women who took Femara had more than 1 mature follicle and ended up with multiples. I went in this morning for my cycle day 11 monitoring appointment. I have 3 follicles. 20, 17, and 16mm. This so far has been the best count yet. On my gonal-F cycle I had 3 mature follicles, but they weren't this big this early. I am having crazy ovulation pains on both sides which is unusual. I am going in again tomorrow, and I'm assuming that the doctor of the day will prescribe HCG. Usually on Saturday my own doctor is working and I'm sure if my lead follicle is more than 20 mm he will want me to trigger. They changed how they do the IUI's at my clinic so I am assuming that I will have my IUI the day after my trigger shot which would be on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment