Saturday 2 November 2013

Ovary pain and EWCM, this could be a problem.

Yesterday I began to have ovulation pains and EWCM. Now I'm starting to freak out thinking that the Lupron isn't doing it's job and I am going to ovulate. If Lupron is working and I'm not ovulating, then why am I having ovulation pains, could I have cysts? I guess I will find out on Friday when I have my lining check. The EWCM could be from the estrogen patches. Since I started my cycle, I have been worried about every little thing that could go wrong.  I pray that my ultrasound on Friday is normal. It's hard to believe we are leaving in little over a week.

2 comments:

  1. It could also be your ovaries reacting to the additional estrogen.
    Good luck with your appointment Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I think you're right. I worry too much.

      Delete