Saturday 23 November 2013

My Dollar Store Test is Positive!

I am so confused. As you can see this dollar store test is very positive. I took 4 dollar store tests that all had very dark lines like this one. The only problem is that my first response keeps coming back with faint lines or are negative. I am totally confused and don't get it. I got DH to pee on a dollar store test and his was stark white negative, so I'm pretty sure this isn't an evap. Why on earth hasn't the FRER been dark? Are dollar store tests really more sensitive than FRERs? I'm driving myself crazy with these tests lol. Am I pregnant, or am I just having bad luck with tests?

DH is the best. He is at the drugstore as we speak getting me some digitals. I can't drive because of my vision and he told me to stay home while he goes out to get me tests. I love that man.

What the hell is going on with this damn test?


No comments:

Post a Comment