Thursday 21 November 2013

Let The Daily Testing Begin!

My plan this cycle was to test every day after my transfer. Yesterday I tested and saw absolutely nothing, obviously. Today I tested thinking I wouldn't see anything, but I swear I see the faintest of faintest line. It's probably my eyes playing tricks on me, but I'm having fun so that's all that matters. I know from past experiences not to get my hopes up. I also know that 2dp5dpt is waaaay too early, but I need something to keep my mind preoccupied so why not test every day? lol.

Here's my picture of todays test. It's a bit blurry, but if you look closely there's a hint of a pink line.


4 comments:

  1. It's a bit blurry.. but have you thought of the digital ones? They just say pregnant or not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I get a clear line on this type I will buy a digital. The digitals aren't that sensitive and won't say pregnant until after a clear line shows up on this type of test.

      Delete
    2. Ah ok! I (obviously) don't test until I miss my period, by then all of them detect the hgc

      Delete
    3. I won't be missing a period because of the hormones I'm taking. My cycle has been manipulated with drugs lol.

      Delete