Sunday 24 November 2013

My FRER is Showing a LIne!

In the middle of the night I took a first response pregnancy test and it came back positive! It's very light, but obviously there. This all seems so surreal to me. I can't believe that this actually worked and I am finally knocked up. Now I have to stay calm and not worry about complications. It's still very early at 3 weeks 4 days.


For all of you who are in that dark place right now, please don't ever lose hope. Miracles do happen. I will never forget how hard my journey was. Infertility SUCKS and I hope my story has given women who suffer from it some hope. Please don't ever give up!

I am going to start a pregnancy blog, as I don't want to upset anyone. Once I have it set up, I will provide the link.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me during the way. May your hopes and dreams come true one day!

1 comment:

  1. So very happy for you and your DH! Congratulations!! Try to not worry (I know, it's much easier said than done). Back away from the thermometer, and also stay away from certain boards on FF - they make you worry even more, unnecessarily. :)

    ReplyDelete