Monday 25 March 2013

My Progesterone Test Was Normal!

I just called my FS to make an appointment. I asked the secretary if she could take a look at my 7dpo progesterone test, and I'm shocked because it was actually normal without taking progesterone. I'm not sure why my luteal phase is going to be short this cycle if my progesterone was normal. I guess that's something to ask my doctor when I see him next Tuesday. Anything above 10 is normal and mine was 15.1. I know that is still a little low since most women I have met online have a progesterone level that is way higher than that, but I'm still happy with my 15.1 since it's way higher than 2.2.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good number!! And I looked at your chart, and I think it looks pretty good. So I don't necessarily think its over yet! Good luck! I'll have my FX for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My temperature went back up today so I'm hoping my LP is normal this month. Do you have a blog?

      Delete