Sunday 17 March 2013

I got triggered today

I had 3 follicles today that were 21, 23 and 15. We decided to have a trigger shot in hopes that the 15 will grow enough to release. DH said that if we had 3 follicles that were big enough we would have an IUI, but then he changed his mind lol. Within the next few months we plan on having an IUI with Gonal-F. However plans can change, so who knows what will actually happen. I'm hoping that we don't have to worry about it and I will get pregnant, but yeah right if it hasn't happened by now it probably never will. You are probably wondering why I even try if that's how I think, but I guess it's because maybe just maybe I have a little bit of hope. I forgot to ask how thick my lining was, but 2 days ago it was 6.8 so I'm hoping it has gotten thicker. I sometimes wonder if my lining is too thin. The doctors say it's fine but I'm not sure since it seems like the majority of women who I have seen online have linings that are way thicker than mine like 9, 10, 11, 12.

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with hope.

    I really am sending you positive signs, if anyone deserves this to work,it's you guys.

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. FWIW, I got pregnant on a cycle with 5mm lining at IUI, and 4mm lining at 7DPIUI... with twins. I had progesterone supplementation after IUI to help things "stick".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vanessa!

    Denielle, that gives me a lot of hope. Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete