Friday 23 November 2012

My weird cycle...

Well, at first my period seemed to be doing it's normal thing. I had heavy bleeding, big clots, and of course excruciating pain. But, then it started to get weird. After only 2 days AF just stopped. This was my shortest AF ever. I also get horrible hip and leg pain after my period ends which stays for 2 days, but this month I didn't have that. So I had AF for 2 days, and on CD4 up until now I have been having small amounts of EWCM and lots of ovary pain. I would have thought that it was my cyst getting bigger or something, but the doctor said my cyst was in my left ovary and the ovary pain I have been having for the past 2 days has been in my right ovary, so these ovary twinges aren't caused by that cyst, is it possible that I got another one? I'm not sure if cysts even cause pain. I only experience this type of pain when I'm close to ovulating, when I have big follicles. And what is up with the EWCM? Could it be the cyst producing estrogen, or could I be ovulating super early this month? I have a weird feeling that when I go in for my next ultrasound they are going to be telling me that I already ovulated. I have read that ovulating this early could be a sign of bad eggs. Apparently it's not good to have one follicle that matures super quick. I really should stop reading. The short period and the feeling that I'm going to ovulate on cycle day 7, is making this cycle a bit weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment