Tuesday 27 November 2012

I'm Ovulating, ON CYCLE DAY 9!!!!

We got up at 630 this morning to go to the fertility clinic. I'm quite mad at the woman who took my blood this morning. She needed to take blood from my hand, but she didn't use a butterfly needle. She used a regular sized needle so now my hand has been hurting quite a bit all day. It's funny how I love everyone who works at that place except for the people who take blood. They are not very nice.

After I got my blood taken I went to get an ultrasound done. I have 1 follicle at 26mm. My lining was 6.1mm. He told me to give it one more day and then trigger tomorrow, but the nurse called and said I'm ovulating. I have been getting ovary pain and EWCM since CD7. I thought that I was just crazy and imagining things, but I guess I wasn't. The nurse said to come back tomorrow for an ovulation check which is weird because usually they tell me to wait for 2 days and then come back.

This is going to be a very short cycle which may not be a good thing because we are going away in January and I would HATE to be on AF during it. Thankfully I have lots of progesterone which will help me control my periods somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment