Wednesday 21 November 2012

It's only CD3 and I'm already out.

I went for my cycle day 3 monitoring appointment this morning. Of course I have a cyst in my left ovary and if my E2 is too high this cycle will be cancelled. I'm a bit confused because before when I had cysts they never told me that the cycle would be cancelled. They told me to come back like usual, but this time the doctor told me to cancel everything. This sucks. I hate not knowing what's going on with my body. I feel like the fertility clinic has stopped caring because I have been going there for so long. My own doctor told me to take a break, and now this? If there is nothing that can be done for me, then what's the point of getting brutal AFs every month? I might as well go back on Depo. There is no point in getting a period if I can't get pregnant. 

1 comment: