Friday 23 December 2011

I Think Progesterone is Working.

I'm 10dpo and I usually never make it past now. (I know, I am probably speaking too soon.) I made it to 11dpo once. Yesterday I thought for sure AF was going to come because I had a temperature dip, but today when I woke up my temperature spiked. If I get two more temperatures as high as today then my chart will be triphasic. I know that I'm not pregnant and triphasic charts are quite common when a woman is on Progesterone, but I will be so happy if I can for once have a normal luteal phase. I was so worried that the Progesterone wouldn't work, but now I'm confident that it will. I will stop taking the progesterone on December 26, 13dpo. That would be so awesome if I could have a 27 day cycle with a 14 day luteal phase. I think I will probably be just as excited to see a normal luteal phase as I would a positive HPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment