Friday 28 October 2011

Fallback Rise?

Cycle day 20 and I think I'm 2dpo today. Yesterday I had a temperature rise after having positive OPK's for 2 days. I thought I ovulated, but today my temperature dropped. After researching online, it seems as if I may have a fallback rise. My temperature went from 36.35 to 36.61 and then back down to 36.44. Tomorrows temperature should tell me what's going on. I still haven't had a peak on my CBFM, so maybe I haven't ovulated. We will continue to BD.


I can't wait for my period to come so I can book all of the tests that have to be done so I can start some kind of treatment.


Here's what FF has to say about fallback rises:



Fallback Rise
Temperatures may show a "fallback rise" pattern. In a fallback rise pattern the temperature rises significantly and abruptly as you would expect, but then it drops again immediately before it rises again and is sustained throughout the luteal phase. You may not be able to tell whether you are seeing a fallback rise pattern or whether you are seeing one "fluke" high temperature. Your non-temperature signs, or, retrospectively, your luteal phase length, can help you to determine whether or not you have a fallback rise pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment