Monday 24 October 2011

Cycle Day 16

Usually by now my CBFM gives me a peak reading, but I'm still getting a high reading. This is high number 8 for me. The estrogen line is getting lighter so I know that my monitor will peak soon. The question is when. It's hard to tell this month. Usually I can tell when it's about to peak, but not this time. It could peak tomorrow, or it might not. I think if it doesn't peak tomorrow it will definitely peak on cycle day 18. The stick today doesn't look like it usually does the day before it peaks. If it peaks on cycle day 18 then that means I will probably ovulate on cycle day 19 :(. A few months ago when I started taking vitamin b I ovulated on cycle day 19 and I thought for sure it was because of the vitamin. I guess this means it wasn't the vitamin. I'm going to start taking it again today in hopes that it will increase my luteal phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment