Saturday 29 October 2011

3dpo today!

I was worried yesterday when my temperature dropped, but today my temperature was 36.95 so I'm pretty sure I ovulated. I doubt that todays temperature is a fluke, but we will see tomorrow. Fertility Friend gave me crosshairs today.


I'm pretty certain that I'm not pregnant. My chart doesn't look like that of a pregnant persons would. I have an obsession with looking at them in the gallery lol and mine does not look like one. I also have a luteal phase defect, so I think it will be impossible for me to get pregnant without any kind of treatment. I really wanted to conceive naturally, but it doesn't look like that will ever be an option. I hope and pray that whatever happens I won't need to have any kind of a procedure like IVF. I'm terrified of all of the procedures that required to have it. My hope is that my doctor will prescribe me Clomid and Progesterone like he said he would for my luteal phase defect and hopefully it works.


I'm curious to see what my luteal phase will be this month. When I first started charting it was 8 days then 10, 10, 11, and 9. I really hope it's longer than 10 days this month, but I would be stupid happy if it were more than 12 days. I also hope that my temperatures warn me this time that my period is coming. My temperatures last month didn't drop as much as they usually did.

No comments:

Post a Comment