Tuesday 11 December 2012

For the first time ever, I don't think Progesterone is working

For the past few days my temperature has been steadily dropping. It is making me think that my period is going to come even though I'm on Progesterone. I have never got a period while on Progesterone before, but there is always a first for everything, well except for getting pregnant LOL. If Progesterone doesn't hold off AF anymore, I guess that would be okay since I am 13dpo. I normally would have stopped it by now, but I'm taking it longer because I don't want to have AF for my trip next month. That would suck!

On 10dpo I saw a lot of blood while wiping. I don't know what that was all about. I have had light spotting during my lp in the past, but I have never seen that much blood. I'm going to guess it was from the progesterone. I'm 100% sure it wasn't implantation bleeding because it's so rare. I'm also 100% sure I'm infertile and will never be able to have a child of my own. I don't know if I should take a pregnancy test or not. I don't want to waste the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment