Thursday 30 August 2012

Cycle Day 3 Monitoring Appointment

Today I had to get up earlier than usual because I had my day 3 cycle monitoring. Every 6 months they make you do a full bladder ultrasound, so I had to drink a litre of water within an hour, and boy did I ever have to pee lol. Like usual, the very first thing I do is get my blood taken. I also had an AMH blood test as well as the regular day 3 tests. They only call me to tell me my results if there is something wrong, otherwise, I have to wait until cycle day 10 to find out my blood results. I guess I could call them and ask, but I don't like calling them. My AMH test won't be back for another 2-3 weeks :( My ultrasound was fine. I had no cysts. I was expecting my AFC to be very low, but it wasn't too bad. I had 8 follicles on the right and 4 follicles on the left. I have never had more than 6 follicles on one side, so I was happy about that.  I'm taking 7.5 mg of Femara this month with timed intercourse. Hopefully, it works. I'm getting sick and tired of not getting pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment